- visually dress-up their brand & biz
- mesmerize by-passing website visitors and
- turn them into loyal clients.
1) Are you offering amazing products or services which nobody buys because people click away faster from your website than you can say “Hi!”?
2) Is your mum the only person on your email list because your opt-in offer looks way too “blehhh” to convert unrelated visitors into subscribers?
3) Maybe you’re suffering from serious website shame, your social media pages look like everyone else’s and your PDFs & eBooks are about as visually attracting as a prenup.
When I started out as an online entrepreneur:
my website was HIDEOUS
- my social media pages & images DOWNRIGHT UGLY and
- my first attempt at an eBook would have made the MOST VISUALLY UNINSPIRED free sheet look like a high-end gazette.
But then I learned about all kinds of easy-to-use and inexpensive design tools.
And when colleagues and clients kept on asking me about my “amazing graphics person”, I decided to teach other entrepreneurs like me everything I knew.
My very official CV:
Unlike many other online “trainers” out there, I’m an actual teacher with a college degree.
I’ve got more than 15 years of teaching experience and worked both as an in-house trainer, a course and curriculum creator, as well as an online teacher.
Also, I’m a certified economic translator, a certified orthomolecular nutritionist with additional qualifications in homeopathy and herbal medicine , I completed several online business trainings and I’m a student of hypnotherapy.
English is not my native language wherefore I sometimes say things that sound really funny even though I’m not trying to tell a joke.
As a self-taught non-graphic designer I create stunning visuals with everyday tools and I started my first successful online business in 2005.
I’m a published author , a highly-sensitive knowledge addict, and I’ve made it my mission to help other online entrepreneurs create visually compelling, traffic-driving images and content WITHOUT having to sell their only child.
I don’t like premium prices for DIY classes because I believe that ANYONE
- deserves a CHANCE TO LEARN ,
- should be able to ABSORB KNOWLEDGE like kids absorb ice-cream,
NO ONE HAS A BETTER VISION OF YOUR BUSINESS THAN YOU. I WILL SHOW YOU STEP BY STEP HOW TO DRESS IT UP!